Sean “Diddy” Combs' Hotel Room Had Baby Oil, Pink Ketamine and $9,000 Cash During Arrest
Sean “Diddy” Combs' sex trafficking trial shed more light on what was found in his hotel room at the time of his September arrest, including bottles of baby oil, ketamine and thousands of dollars.
Authorities are revealing the contents of Sean “Diddy” Combs’ hotel room.
During day five of the music mogul’s trial—where he is facing charges of racketeering, sex trafficking by force, fraud or coercion and transportation to engage in prostitution—the prosecution shared photos from Combs’ suite at New York’s Park Hyatt hotel at the time of his arrest on Sept. 16.
The photos—which were introduced during the testimony of Homeland Security’s Special Agent Yasin Binda, who also took the images, and were obtained by NBC News—included images of baby oil and Astroglide lubricant in Ziploc bags, five bottles of baby oil in the bathroom’s bathtub, two more bottles of lubricant in a drawer, two bags of a pink powdery substance as well as a bag with $9,000 cash inside.
The two bags of drugs—consisting of a colored pink powder, per Agent Binda—were found in a prescription bottle for Clonazepam and later tested positive for ketamine and a mix of ketamine and MDMA.
The cash, as Agenta Binda testified, per NBC News, was found in a black fanny pack hanging from a bed in the room. She also noted there were bags inside that indicated a woman was staying in the room, as well as a lighting device about which she said, “I would describe it as potentially mood lighting.”
Combs was arrested in the lobby of the Park Hyatt in New York City by federal agents in September. Though the indictment regarding the reasoning for his arrest was sealed at the time, the document was unsealed the following day, revealing Combs’ charges—which he has since denied and pleaded not guilty.
At the time of the 55-year-old’s arrest, his attorney Marc Agnifilo told E! News that Combs had “voluntarily relocated” to New York City in anticipation of the charges.
“Please reserve your judgment until you have all the facts,” the statement continued. “These are the acts of an innocent man with nothing to hide, and he looks forward to clearing his name in court.”
According to the attorney, the rapper had been "nothing but cooperative with this investigation,” adding, “We are disappointed with the decision to pursue what we believe is an unjust prosecution of Mr. Combs by the U.S. Attorney’s Office. He is an imperfect person but Is not criminal."
Despite Combs’ denial of the charges at the time, his trial did indeed begin on May 12, so far seeing his ex-girlfriend Cassie Ventura take to the stand, alongside other witnesses.
For the revelations that have emerged from the trial so far, keep reading.
(E! News and NBC News are both part of NBCUniversal.)


